CAMPINGMOON 11.81-inch 8pcs Martensitic Stainless Steel 420J2 Hardened Forged Tent Stake Power Peg Ideal for Hard Ground R-30-8P
- LENGTH：11.81″ / 30cmcm； WEIGHT：6.15oz/180g (each piece)，3.18lb/1.44kg (8 pieces)
- MATERIAL：STAINLESS STEEL 420J2. 20% -50% up in hardness than general stainless steel (SUS304).Incredibly strong to holding down your tent on hard ground.
- Multifunctional to use:Our tent stakes/pegs are designed for anchoring large camping tents and canopies in compact earth and stone.
STAINLESS STEEL 420J2
- ・Through hot forging process in a particularly high temperature, the stake’s strength is increased. 20% -50% up in hardness than general stainless steel (SUS304).
- ・Incredibly strong to holding down your tent on hard ground.
ROUND HOLE & PROTRUSION
- ・You can use hammer’s claw or tent stake remover to pull it out from the ground quickly.
- ・Avoid the rope falling off when the wind blows. Stays firmly in place to keep you safe in a wide range of weather and soil conditions.
ELLIPTICAL PILLAR SHAPED HEAD & FLAT TIP
- ・It has a flat head which makes it facilitates hammering
- ・With not too sharp tip for safe storage and transport, also prevents injury when touch it.
NOTE : Package includes 8pcs of stainless steel tent stakes R-30-8P only. The other products are not included.
- Our tent stakes use heavy duty steel rods and are designed to secure large tents, canopies and tarp to the hard ground.
- You can also use them in creative ways like a plate or mosquito-repellent incense holder etc.
- We recommend to keep them in our storage bag B126 or B135, which you can buy from our store to carry them safely and long last to use.
- We now have 7.87’’/20cm length and 11.81’’/30cm length on sale.