304 Stainless Steel Takibi Over fire Camp Grill 19.69×5.12-inch with Removable Short Legs and Carrying Bag MTG-TSC
NOTE : Package includes 1set of stainless steel campfire grill grate with legs MTG-TSC (with carrying bag ) only. The other products are not included.
- You can use it both for outdoor or indoor. It can be used as a grill grate or a storage rack.
- You can use this item in several ways. You could put it on a bridge built by large stones or firewood directly, or put it over a fire pit.
- LEG CAN BE USED AS A GRILL GRATE： You can also put legs over little firepit or open camp fire as a grill grate.
- By using with stands/legs, you can put camping stove or fire pit under it. It will be a very useful item for your camping time.
- We now have MTG-AB(without legs), MTG-TSA (short legs), MTG-TLA (long legs), MTG-BB(without legs), MTG-TLB (long legs), MTG-CB(without legs), MTG-TSC (short legs) on sale. You can go to their page in below.
- FREE canvas carrying bag.
===NOTE for using MTG-CB===
Because this product has many welding points, please note that there may be some distortion or deflection even if it is a new one.
Burrs may be attached to the cut-finished mesh, please touch the net unit carefully and use a brush with a handle to clean it.
Due to the characteristics of stainless steel, it expands more than general iron when it is first used on fire. We repeated the test, but the net unit always expands at the first using on fire, so please check the following notes before your first use.
- Do not put anything on it.
- Put it on a fire that just hits the net.
- Keep the fire on and wait for a while, as it will return to its original state. (It becomes stable when it returns to its original state.)
- Don’t sprinkle cold water on it when it is still hot.
The net unit will not completely return after using. Some distortion or deflection may remain. Please understand the characteristics of this product.