Martensitic Stainless Steel 420J2 Hardened Forged Tent Stake Power Peg Ideal for Hard Ground R-20-8P
STAINLESS STEEL 420J2
- Through hot forging process in a particularly high temperature, the stake’s strength is increased. 20% -50% up in hardness than general stainless steel (SUS304).
- Incredibly strong to holding down your tent on hard ground.
ROUND HOLE & PROTRUSION
- You can use hammer’s claw or tent stake remover to pull it out from the ground quickly.
- Avoid the rope falling off when the wind blows. Stays firmly in place to keep you safe in a wide range of weather and soil conditions.
ELLIPTICAL PILLAR SHAPED HEAD & FLAT TIP
- Its flat head is an easy striking point which is ideal for driving into the ground.
- With not too sharp tip for safe storage and transport, also prevents injury when touch it.
- 60 degree on the ground
- Take appropriate depth into the earth, leave about 2.76” out.
- Use hammer to hit the right place to reach the optimal effect.
- The angle between the rope and the stake should be 90 degrees or more, and the stake should not tilt on the tent or tarp side.
- You could insert a hammer’s claw into the hook or hole on tent stake to pull it out from grounds.
- If it is hard to be pulled out, insert another stake into the hook or hole on the one you want to pull out, and twist it. Then pull it out with hammer or other tools.
- Clean and check tent stakes before packing them away.
- Use an old rag to remove any moisture and debris.
- Keep them in a storage bag/stake roll is best, where you can notice if any haven’t been collected during pack down.